About Me

My photo
Christ follower. Wife. Mama to Olivia. 2 fur babies. Lover of life. Recovering impulse shopper. Pinterest recipe and idea finder/addict. Mediocre blogger. Photography, fashion, recipe, and teaching blog stalker. Here to share about all things life related.
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weeks 13 & 14


Oh, hi 2nd trimester. You snuck up on me...but I'm happy to see you! So, I didn't post for 13 because, well, nothing changed. So here's my first official belly pic! 
13 Weeks
Baby Henk was the size of a medium shrimp!
14 Weeks + shorter do'
Baby Henk is the size of a Lemon!

How far along? 14 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 5ish lbs gained..
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes, but I just bought a couple things on sale. score!
Stretch marks? Nope...let's keep this up, genetics!
Sleep: Besides waking up multiple times to pee...pretty well!
Best moment this week: 2nd trimester milestone! And feeling a lot better...
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Coffee? Which is weird because I barely ever drank it. 
Movement: Not yet...but paying very close attention!
Food cravings: Sour...salty
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really this week...
Have you started to show yet: Yep! 
Gender prediction: It's been boy lately..I'm sure it'll change again before we find out.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our gender reveal party on the 6th! We will know what baby Henk is that day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment