About Me

My photo
Christ follower. Wife. Mama to Olivia. 2 fur babies. Lover of life. Recovering impulse shopper. Pinterest recipe and idea finder/addict. Mediocre blogger. Photography, fashion, recipe, and teaching blog stalker. Here to share about all things life related.
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week 15

I go to the Dr. in ONE WEEK and get to hold the envelope with our baby's gender in it. It's getting real! Not that it doesn't seem real already, with officially NONE of my pants fit without the belly band or the ol' hairband around the button trick. Anyway, since the last post; morning sickness is completely gone (hallelu-yer) but as soon as that was done I experienced my first pregnancy cold. A whole new experience in itself...where you CAN (technically) take certain meds to help but you feel incredibly guilty when doing so. So, I suffered through, bought a humidifier and came out the other side. Belly doesn't seem bigger to me this week, but my students sure think so! One of several comments this week, and I quote...Student: "(Raising hand) Mrs. Henk! Mrs. Henk!" Me: "Yes, can I help you?" Student: "Your stomach looks so much bigger this week!!!" Me: "(Wearing a loose shirt) I'm sure it's just the shirt, it's a little big." Student: "Um, no, it's definitely not the shirt." Me: "You're lucky there's a baby in there..." Gotta love it...almost past the age of endearing over-honesty though...I'll let it slide. Having said that here's the amazing beautifully photographed iPhone 3gs bump pic...wisely chosen outfit as well, you can see so well in the dim lighting. :) I'm going to keep taking them in the baby's room to see how it's changing as I am...but hubby wasn't home yet and I was ready to post, so this is what we got. 

Week 15
Baby Henk is the size of a Naval Orange!

How far along? 15 Weeks 4 daysTotal weight gain/loss: Not sure honestly...pretty sure it's the same as last week though. Maternity clothes? Own some, but still sporting the pre-pregnancy clothes (unbuttoned/getting tighter and tighter!)Stretch marks? Nope...Sleep: Started waking up multiple times because I'm trying to train myself to sleep on my sides.Best moment this week: Getting over my first pregnancy cold!Have you told family and friends: Yes!Miss Anything? Still coffee. Movement: Not yet...hopefully soon!Food cravings: Salty...nothing specific though (what a boring pregnant woman!)Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing lately.Have you started to show yet: Yep! Gender prediction: I'm at the point where I just DON'T KNOW! I go back and forth. Labor Signs: NoBelly Button in or out? InWedding rings on or off? OnHappy or Moody most of the time: Happy!Looking forward to: NEXT WEEK'S DR. APPT!!!!!! AHHH!

1 comment: