About Me

My photo
Christ follower. Wife. Mama to Olivia. 2 fur babies. Lover of life. Recovering impulse shopper. Pinterest recipe and idea finder/addict. Mediocre blogger. Photography, fashion, recipe, and teaching blog stalker. Here to share about all things life related.
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Vacation Musts

I have the opportunity to go to Cabo for our cousin's wedding, that my husband is officiating, in a couple weeks and I've been doing lots of looking (just looking, I swear) for perfect vacay looks. Most looks I'm hoping to make with what I have, others, bargain shop it into my suitcase. So here are a few beach looks I'm loving right now...
(By the way if I could make all of these mint yes, like a big piece of mint candy, I would so rock it. Too much? Sorry I'm not sorry. Like the rest of the world I'm obsessing over mint. Who's with me?!?!?!)

I'm really loving ruffle suits right now
Perry Ellis $108
Melissa Odabash Trinidad bandeau bikini
Melissa Odabash $180

Pattern shorts
Leopard Print Elastic-Waist Shorts

Polka-dot short

Love me a good maxi!
Forever 21 $24.50
Michael Stars $148
Sandles
Sam Edelman $99.95

Now, if someone would like to lend me a few so I can make these looks happen that would be great :) See ya on the beach!



1 comment:

  1. Mint is gorgeous! And ruffles are such a girly touch to any piece of clothing!

    ReplyDelete