About Me

My photo
Christ follower. Wife. Mama to Olivia. 2 fur babies. Lover of life. Recovering impulse shopper. Pinterest recipe and idea finder/addict. Mediocre blogger. Photography, fashion, recipe, and teaching blog stalker. Here to share about all things life related.
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 21, 2012

19 Weeks!

Hello round ligament pain and sweet cravings!!

19 weeks
Baby Henk is the size of an Heirloom Tomato!

How far along? 19 Weeks
Baby is the size of a: Heirloom Tomato
Total weight gain: 10 pounds...officially. 
Maternity clothes? I've had to break down and buy some jeans and a couple shirts because they are more comfortable..but I'm trying to stick with just bigger regular clothes as much as possible. 
Stretch marks? Not yet!!! The veins are making their debut though...
Sleep: Sleeping great for he most part!
Best moment this week: Feeling her move!
Movement: I have felt it every day this week! It's seriously the most amazing feeling...I can actually recognize it now.
Miss Anything: Coffee or a diet DP without feeling guilty. Oh, and not having to pee every 5 minutes.
Food cravings: Lately, avocados and coffee.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope...I'm sorta wishing my aversions stuck around BUT I will eat anything in sight. 
Gender: GIRL!!!! Hoping that'll still be the case next week at our 20 week appt! haha
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Tired mostly...but that could also be from working with 95 5th graders all day long. But it definitely hits me hard on Fridays. 
Belly Button in or out? In but stretching...hoping it'll hold out a little longer haha
Wedding rings on or off? ON...again, when I remember!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Occasionally moody...but again, that could be the 5th graders :)
Looking forward to: Starting to decorate the baby's room soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment